If a person finds his own worst photo, then he is in the Aadhaar card photo, everyone wants to somehow update a good photo in the Aadhaar card because Aadhaar has to be shown everywhere and every person feels the worst. In such a situation, why would we not be told how to Change Aadhaar Card Photo? And in this way, any person can change the photo of their Aadhaar card and update the new good-looking photo. Earlier this facility was very complex but UIDIA (Unique Identification Authority of India) has made this task easy and now any Aadhaar holder can book appointments to update the photo by themselves.
how to Change Aadhaar Card Photo?
Earlier, for making a small change in the Aadhaar card, you had to spend 200 to 300 rupees and work from a third-party service center, which did not guarantee that the photo would be updated or not, but now it is not so. Any person can request for Aadhaar photo change online and we are going to give you information about it here.
How to change/update your photo in Aadhaar Card
Aadhaar card is a part of our life and without it, we cannot do any government work. In such a situation, you have an old photo that does not look good and you want to update the Aadhaar photo, so UIDIA has made a way to do this. So that any person who has a base.
He can request to change his photo and there are two ways for this, one way is to go to the nearest Aadhaar center and change your photo by paying a fee of Rs. 50 and secondly request you to change the photo through self-service portal For and for this all work will be done through post and you will have to send the details to UIDAI Regional Office.
Here we know about both the methods so that whatever you find easy and right, you can update the old photo of your Aadhaar using that method and place a fresh photo.
you may like: How to Change Address in Aadhar card
change in Aadhaar card through the nearest center
- First of all, go to the official website of UIDAI and open it.
- Now go to My Aadhaar Menu and click on Book An Appointment option.
- Select your city from here and click on proceed to book appointment button.
- Enter your phone number in the Update Aadhaar option here and verify OTP.
- Confirm appointment booking.
- You will get the Appointment at the nearest Aadhaar Center, go to the Aadhaar Center that you received your Appointment on a date.
Here, deposit a fee of Rs 50 and all the information related to Aadhaar, such as you have to change the photo and give the information related to it, mobile number and fingerprint verification.
Your Aadhaar photo will be changed and after a few days you will get a new card again and if you want, you can download Aadhaar online.
Photo change in Aadhaar through POST
- First of all, download the Aadhaar Card Update Correction from the Aadhaar Card Official website.
- Now fill this form carefully and fill in whatever information was asked correctly, otherwise, the photo will be updated and any other information will be changed.
- After filling the form, go to the regional office of the nearest UIDAI.
- Write a letter to change the Aadhaar card photo here.
- Along with a self-attested photo attach, give the form with which you want on the newly updated basis.
- Now send the form and letter to the UIDAI office and send it through the post.
- Your photo will be changed in one to two weeks and you can check it online from the UIDAI website.
These are the two ways by which any person can change their old photo and update the new photo on the basis of Aadhaar. Similarly, there is also a way to change Aadhaar register phone number. By the way, the situation of changing the photo is for everyone and I have requested to see how long it changes because there is hardly anyone whose photo has come right.
Hope you have liked the information here and you will update your old photo and change the Aadhaar card photo and if you feel that there is a problem then you will get the information from the service center and in the comment, we can help you with this but For this, you should share the post and make it available to as many people as possible.
how to Change Aadhaar Card Photo