Best Tips To Get More Marks In QA and General Intelligence and Reasoning Sections
QA and General Intelligence & Reasoning Sections are found one of the trickiest sections. To understand in a better way, you may go through SSC CGL previous year papers.
Tips To Crack Quantitative Aptitude Sections
Are you mulling over the fact that how you would be cracking the Quantitative Aptitude Section? To match the SSC CGL cut off, you need to get expected marks and that is why each section is important to cover including QA. You are at the right place indeed. Here, we are going to mention in a detailed manner.
First You Need To Emphasize On Your Basics
Yes, you need to keep in mind that working on basics is quite an important thing.
- You must not go with shortcuts since it would not let you understand the depth of the topic in an ideal manner at all. You are required to pay attention accordingly.
- You need to emphasize the basics indeed so that you could have detailed information. Working on basics makes you aware of profound knowledge. Moreover, you would not get confused at all.
- You are required to develop an ideal command on important subjects, then you are required to focus on shortcuts to have quick calculations. This is because you have learned the basic concepts now.
The Next Thing Is Time Management
Yes, time management is another important thing to consider. You need enough time to get all your needed topics to be covered. It is your exam and you need to be aware of everything. You should emphasize weak areas. Do practice solving them. You should practice those important topics indeed. You should always pay attention to areas you are good at. You should only give 60 seconds to get any question solved.
Short-Cut Methods Are Worthy To Learn
Do you want to increase your calculation speed? It is time to work on it. You may increase it by emphasizing short-cut tricks. You should pay attention to learning tricks, which can help you to save time to solve tricky questions. To get expected to gain accuracy as well as speed, you need to pay attention to tricks. Moreover, You also need to remember a variety of things, squares, cubes, and so on.
Never Go With Any Risky Shortcuts
Most students probably are not good at any shortcut or trick therefore you should not use them. If you try to use them then chances are high that you would lead towards confusion/wrong answers.
Prominent Tips To Crack General Intelligence and Reasoning Section
Have you also been wondering how you could crack the General Intelligence and Reasoning Section? You are at the right place.
- You should work on your logical skills. This section is all about calculating candidates’ ability to contemplate. This also helps to improve your problem-solving skills. If you want to get good marks in this then you need to work on your analytical skills indeed.
- Do not forget to do work over concepts indeed. You need to work on your verbal as well as non-verbal sort of concepts indeed. You need to develop your understanding in respect of Direction. And it should be accurate indeed. You need to be good at finding the right direction. You should practice the questions revolving around all directions. The best thing is that Series has always been a significant topic which is indeed quite tricky to understand.
- Your focus should remain on a single topic only. You should get confused considering the number of topics. Keep your brain stressed and focused on a particular topic only. When you stay focused on the same thing, your mind works in an ideal way. Once you are done with that then you should go ahead with the next topic.
- You should never make unwanted assumptions at all. You need to keep in mind that the introduced questions will be solved only by the available data. You should not make any sort of unwanted assumptions while figuring out the answer to a problem. You need to put attention to smart tricks to get the best answers.
- You also need to practice Alphabetical order in your mind indeed, since it can help to grab a good score indeed. You should always keep the sequencing of alphabets in your brain that what alphabet comes after which one. You need to memorize it. Following this, you also need to keep numerical position following accordingly 1 to 26.
We hope that sharing information has helped you a lot in how you need to prepare for this exam in a better way. We would like to say you best of luck.
Chetan Sharma is a digital marketer and blogger by profession. He handles multiple websites networks like Hsslive & various other networks. He has clients all over the world to achieve success on digital platforms.