Having proper access to the right Demat account is the best way of ensuring that everybody will be able to enjoy the safest possible training in the world of stock markets very easily. The introduction of the Demat account in 1996 changed the entire landscape of the Indian stock market and by perfectly shifting to the electronic trading system the hassle of physical share has been perfectly eliminated in the whole process. Some of the most important advantages of the Demat account have been perfectly explained as:
- The most important advantage of the Demat account is the safety and security offered by it. Whenever the financial assets will be held in the physical form there will always be a risk of loss or theft in the whole process of dealing with certificates. But on the other hand, whenever everything will be carried out into the electronic format there will be no such hassle and safety will be significantly given a great boost.
- Before the concept of dematerialisation, the settlement of trade used to take 14 days because of the physical movement of paper shares from one party to another one involved in the whole process. But on the other hand, depending upon the electronic systems it takes only two working days which helps in saving a lot of time, energy and effort of the investors in the whole system.
- Implementation of the right kind of Demat account in this particular area helps in making sure that there will be the bare minimum chance of any kind of error in the transaction because everything will be quickly recorded and transferred in the whole process. So, there will be no chance of any kind of human error because of calculation mistakes or several other kinds of issues.
- Because of the dematerialisation process into the unfortunate event of the death of any kind of account holder the ownership will be quickly transferred to the next generation without any kind of problem. This particular opportunity comes with the option of providing a nominee to the Demat account. This particular concept was never possible in the cases of physical form shares which led to a lot of issues in terms of claiming the rights and financial assets of the deceased.
- It is very much advisable for people to indulge in the right kind of Demat account because it will facilitate the easy liquidation of the assets and will ensure that there will be no chance of any kind of mistake in the whole thing. Easy liquidation and monetisation are only possible whenever the assets are available in the electronic form and not in the physical form.
- The Demat account not only helps in storing the shares but also make sure that several other kinds of mutual funds, debentures, bonds and several other things will be easily stored by the people without any kind of hassle. In this particular manner, everything will be easily made available under a single roof without any kind of issue.
Hence, depending upon companies like 5paisa is the wisest decision which the people can make in the world of stock markets to avail all the above-mentioned advantages very easily.